Sold / Found FS Losi LST with Hop Ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcitybadboys

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am selling my Losi Lst with out the Radio. It has a regular 75mhz receiver but you will need a radio. I have put all Dynamite Aluminum arms on it and Losi Blue Aluminum Front and Rear Diff Cases. I have run iit a tank or two after breakin. Basically brand new chasis has very little wear. I live in MD so anybody willing to meet me with money would be the way I would want to do this so there are no problems.

some extra parts
one set brand new front or rear axles
duratrax temp gun
Proloine 23mm Hex adapters for HD wheels

send pm

$300.00

Last edited:
Can I have some pics?

What do you mean by a 'regular' reciever? Is it stock one, AM FM?

it does not have the stock syn receiver. it is a fm Jr i have pics but dont know how to post them. send me your email and i will send them to you

woul u be willin to trade??

yes crystals pics on the way.

pictures should be in you email. they took a long time to send because they are so large and I dont know how to compress them. thnks

I got them and thank you. My friend is very interested in your truck and he is curently selling his on eBay. If it sells he may want your truck. Looks like a great truck to me.

3 channel and the truck is almost gone. i have 3 guys pretty serious about it. just waiting for someone to definately commit. thnks

Is it RTR without radio?

Is that 300$ shipped?

LMK asap thanks.

He is willing to buy it for 300$ if it is RTR minus radio right now. LMK.

Hey, I'm the friend of ac48 and i definitely want to buy your truck right away. I have to use his paypal account though, so hes the one contacting you. If you still have the truck i'll buy it right away. LMK thanx

AC48,
Did your friend get this truck?
If so, how does he like it?

yes very curious too. I have been looking for one myself

He has not got the truck yet, its been two weeks since he cashed the MO and he will not replie to any e-mails. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back