Sold / Found FS: Like New Losi Mini-LST2 w/ 2s Losi 1650mah Lipo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marauder

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Like new Losi Mini-LST2 For Sale, Also includes new in package speed control. I have ran this truck maybe 15 minutes max, but haven't had the time or money to convert it to brushless and quickly lost interest.

The stock speed control is forward only. I pressed the button to set the esc and it instantly removed brake/reverse capability. It's still completely functional in forward, and could be a simple fix for all I know. I'm just not messing with it. I called Losi and they sent a brand new speed control, still in the package, and I will include that with the sale. Original ESC has deans ultra plug installed. 2.4ghz losi tx/rx also included.

I also have a new Losi 2s 1650mah pack with deans ultra installed. Cycled only one time with my new TP 1010C and 205v Balancer. Fits this truck perfectly, however you will need a lipo balance charger and low voltage cutoff to use with this truck as I will not be including these items.

Anyway, just looking to sell to finance a Slash or something.

SOLD

P1020653.jpg

Last edited:
Someone has to want a very cool 1/18th for their collection.

Get it quick before I change my mind and order a brushless setup for this one. I just sold my other RC10GT2 and the money is burning a hole in my pocket for brushless on this truck or a 1/8th or 1/10th electric.

Pending local sale tonight. I wished I was cool enough for people to bump my threads. :hehe:

You seem to have that covered on your own, lol. Your thread has been posted for about 13 hours, and you bumped it twice already. :D

There ya go, bump...:p:

Sarcasm is apparently a risky game on this site. :\

Truck is sold now though. Thanks for the support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back