Sold / Found FS: HYPER ST PRO with Spektrum Radio!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
SOLD FS: HYPER ST PRO with Spektrum Radio!!!

SOLD IT LOCALLY:second_place:

Thanks for looking.

Ok gents up for sale today is very nice rig and a heck of a deal to the right buyer.

Yes I am selling my Hyper ST Pro with all of the Spektrum Radio Gear and four sets of tires and two lids.

You can see the build up on this rig in the post below. I really like this truggy, it's just that I need to parse the stable down to one rig for time considerations, and I have choosen to keep the Hyper 8.5 Buggy I just finished. So for someone this will be a nice set up.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50130

Ok now for the specs.

Hyper ST Pro kit with brand new extra Chassis included.
1 set pre-mounted Crime Fighters
1 set GRP Grips Pre Mounted
1 set LRP Hole shots on black dish rims
1 set Origianl Hyper ST PRO Tires (not pictures)

Jammin .28 turbo truggy engine (1.5 gallons Byrons 30% Race Fuel)
Broken in using the heat cycle method.....it is very fast and well suited torque wise for this truck.
JP-3 pipe
JConcepts High Downforce Wing
Jammin 16mm Big Bore Shocks (smooth as butter)
Several spring sets for the Jammin shocks
Extra c-hubs and shock rebuilding gear.
Two Hyper ST Pro lids (one trashed, one near new)
Spektrum DX3 radio and reciever.

Fast Eddy bearings and reciever pack.
Stainless screw kit used in building, Diffs filled with 5 ,10 ,7
Custom linkages as well as Hyper 8 radio box.

Hitec MG servos 5625 throttle /brake and 5645 Steering
(if I were to make one up grade I would get a Higher torque servo for steering.)
All you need is a bump box and you are set. I can include and older dynamite bump box that will need a gel cell and to be configured for this rig for an extra $50

ASKING $600
firm shipped in the lower 48

PayPal only
No Trades

Due to the nature of this sport all items are offered as is with no warrenty.

Check my seller feedback....I only do fair deals....;)

Ok Now for some pics.

deal.gif

engine.gif

crimes.gif

extras.gif

gripsholes.gif

servos.gif

lids.gif

radio.gif

Ok, someone grab this form me quick......before I change my mind!!!

TalonOne OUT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a really nice rig. If I had a place to really run a truggy, I'd snap this up in a heartbeat. Our club track is really better suited for smaller RC's. I know how TalonOne takes care of his RC's, so if you're interested you better get it while you can. It wont sit here long. And it just HAS to be fast, because it's got Fast Eddy sticker on the roof. They're good for 3-5 HP right off the top, then add the engine and you've got a hell of a truggy.

To the Top!!

Buy me....please...

Make me an offer men.....this kit has all you need to bash or race.....minus a bump box....and I will throw one in for the right buyer!!!!!!!!!

I'm really glad this isn't electric or even better, brushless. I like it so much I'm excercising every bit of restraint not to buy it because I'm not fooling with much nitro for now. Just brushless and gasser. It's SUCH a nice racer though, hard to pass up.

To the top for a buyer!!!!!!!

That's a really nice rig. If I had a place to really run a truggy, I'd snap this up in a heartbeat. Our club track is really better suited for smaller RC's. I know how TalonOne takes care of his RC's, so if you're interested you better get it while you can. It wont sit here long. And it just HAS to be fast, because it's got Fast Eddy sticker on the roof. They're good for 3-5 HP right off the top, then add the engine and you've got a hell of a truggy.

I thought Eddy was the slowest guy in town?

;)

WELL it depends on what he is doing.....or whom....for that matter!

SOLD THIS ONE LOCALLY...

Thanks TO John D and his kin!!!

Best Regards,
TalonOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back