Sold / Found Fs/Ft xtm monster mt/brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasminemy4g63

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Time to sell my project truck,This is the biggest monster truck I have ever owned! and I have had quite a few to say the least.The truck is an xtm monster mt and it is extremely clean,with just a few minor scratches on the bottom of the chassis.This thing is huge!!! Way bigger than my Lst2 or any of my savages.The specs say its 1/8 scale but it is actually 1/7 scale.

I have everything to make it nitro except motor,pipe,and fuel tank

I have all the servos that came with it and the stock radio and reciever

The stock servos are cirrus high torque metal gear servos

I would like to keep the radio but everything is negotiable at this point.

I was gonna do a brushless conversion and run a mamba monster or a novak 6.5 set up on it.

Who ever buys this truck I can give you all the sites where you can get brushless conversions for it.

The one I was looking at was made especially for this truck and it was around 60 bucks and they claimed top speed was around 60 mph,plus it allows you to keep the 2 speed transmission which makes your motor run cooler.

I really hate to sell this one but I really need the money,first 150 takes the truck and that includes shipping in the usa any one else we will have to figure out the shipping costs.

Any questions please e-mail [email protected] or call 850-836-2274 no calls after 9pm eastern time thank you.

I'm not really looking for trades but I may consider brushless 1/8 scale stuff,revo hop ups,or a nice 2.4 radio preferably traxxas as a trade or partial trade.so plz make offers.

Here is a link to some pics [ame="http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae355/jasminemy4g63/XTM/"]Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket[/ame]

Thank you for looking,if you want the baddest nitro or electric truck around this is the one you want !!!!

I do accept paypal but would prefer postal money orders.

Stock Specifications:
(These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)

Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Power Type: Nitro (>.15)
Body Type: Truck-Monster
Scale: 1/8
Build Type: RTR
Drive Type: 4 WD
Shocks: Threaded, oil filled
Motor: XTM .28
Driver Skill: Intermediate
Applications: - All Terrain
- Dirt Track
- Off-Road Car
- All Purpose

Dimensional Specs:
Wheelbase: 16.50 inches (419 mm)
Weight: 14.00 Lbs. (6350 g)
Chassis Length: 25.00 inches (635 mm)
Chassis Width: 17.00 inches (432 mm)
Chassis Height: 12.00 inches (305 mm)
Ground Clearance: 4.00 inches (102 mm

Price drop 130 shipped obo

Price drop 130 shipped obo

xtm monster mt

Sorry about the pics not working if you want pics please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you the pics thx Larry

Time to sell my project truck,This is the biggest monster truck I have ever owned! and I have had quite a few to say the least.The truck is an xtm monster mt and it is extremely clean,with just a few minor scratches on the bottom of the chassis.This thing is huge!!! Way bigger than my Lst2 or any of my savages.The specs say its 1/8 scale but it is actually 1/7 scale.

I have everything to make it nitro except motor,pipe,and fuel tank

I have all the servos that came with it and the stock radio and reciever

The stock servos are cirrus high torque metal gear servos

I would like to keep the radio but everything is negotiable at this point.

I was gonna do a brushless conversion and run a mamba monster or a novak 6.5 set up on it.

Who ever buys this truck I can give you all the sites where you can get brushless conversions for it.

The one I was looking at was made especially for this truck and it was around 60 bucks and they claimed top speed was around 60 mph,plus it allows you to keep the 2 speed transmission which makes your motor run cooler.

I really hate to sell this one but I really need the money,first 150 takes the truck and that includes shipping in the usa any one else we will have to figure out the shipping costs.

Any questions please e-mail [email protected] or call 850-836-2274 no calls after 9pm eastern time thank you.

I'm not really looking for trades but I may consider brushless 1/8 scale stuff,revo hop ups,or a nice 2.4 radio preferably traxxas as a trade or partial trade.so plz make offers.

Here is a link to some pics http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae355/jasminemy4g63/XTM/

Thank you for looking,if you want the baddest nitro or electric truck around this is the one you want !!!!

I do accept paypal but would prefer postal money orders.

Stock Specifications:
(These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)

Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Power Type: Nitro (>.15)
Body Type: Truck-Monster
Scale: 1/8
Build Type: RTR
Drive Type: 4 WD
Shocks: Threaded, oil filled
Motor: XTM .28
Driver Skill: Intermediate
Applications: - All Terrain
- Dirt Track
- Off-Road Car