Sold / Found FS/FT HITec Metal servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bplakers

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hitec HS-945MG Ultra Torque Steering servo. Metal Gears. Has more torque than my SF-50 just dont feel like changing them back out. Asking $50 obo or open to trade for savage x parts. Looking for clutch bell clutch bell bearings shocks shock oil screws and bolts.

bump make me a offer

anyone????

i have some new savy shocks (not big bore) , not sure what else i have shoot me a pm

clutch clutch bell trans spur gear.

what size clutch bell you lookin for and what size spur ?

i also have clutch bell bearings as well

Teeth dont really matter. Running a 47 teeth spur gear now. Do you have pics of the spur gear to make sure its the right one? For a savage 4.6

I will trade you for the clutch bell bearings & spur gear if they are the right ones. Let me know what you have. Do you have a 3 spring clutch too?

bump..

bump now $30

I'm pretty sure it will

for some reason I can't find this servo on amain or tower or rcplanet kind of strange I was sure I would see it on one of the three sites?

I have one here for sale

If this is here when I get my taxes, or paid, I will sweep this up.

BUMP TTT

bump need to get this sold or traded

is there any online site where this can be found at? I know you have it for sale here, thats why I want to see it on a site so I can see specs.

bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back