Sold / Found FS/FT FEELER: Axial Wraith RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For some reason I want my SCX10 back, the rig is not officially up FS but will open up to a equal trade or cashed out. This rig has had MAYBE a dozen runs, 95% of which were on a hiking trail. Has no bent or busted pieces and works as good as when I opened her up. Comes with original box, all manuals, a set a 126mm 3Racing droop springs and the stock rx/tx, all you need is a battery.
Build Thread- https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92406

I am looking for trades as well as cash like stated above, I am open to all offers regarding trade, but am mostly after a scaler.

Out the door shipped to your home for $350. The rig brand new is $360+$31 to ship so I paid just under $400 for it not including the time I have put into it + extra set of shocks(4).

Has custom painted panles, internal sprung shocks (EEM Springs), weighted & siped tires & a custom 3way switch for whatever you want (Right now wired for on/off with a seperate toggle for the lights). Also comes with all spare parts that came with the truck.

This rig blows my mind on both trail and rocks, feel free to PM me or post up with ANY questions regarding the truck.

Thanks for the interest.
P1070163.jpg

P1070159.jpg

P1070168.jpg

P1070094.jpg

Will you ship it to APO?

Will you ship it to APO?

APO? This in Germany somewhere? And yeah I would but I am sure it would be more. Shoot me a PM on what zip code or area its going to.

Thanks

Damn, I would say lets trade and i'll give you your SCX-10 back, but I'm just too in love with it! Its so much fun in the trails.

Hah this rig its just as good and a bump

Frigid Monday bumperoo. Still looking into all trades guys (no cars)

Interested in a Jato and maybe some cash?

Last edited:
Nothing smaller than 1/10 and sure lets see some pics man.

I would consider a sav or a maxx with a free bump to da top!

I would have to dig it out....It is boxed up with a lot of my stuff. Moving sucks. I will see what I can do for ya.

No rush terbo may get but ill keep you posted

Returned with a bump

TTT Bump TTT

Traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.