Sold / Found FS: 1/5th scale Redcat Rampage MT, V3/4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kfarron1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Seling my Redcat Rampage MT V3/4

It's got the black body with green flames, radio and reciever, steel drive gears, dual steering servo's, upgraded throttle servo, Redcat front and rear Piggyback shocks, TGN (team gonads) airfilter with TGN airfilter sock and veloticy stack, brand NEW 30cc fuelie engine with 1 tank of gas through it, stock clutch but comes with HPI 8,000 RPM cluch shoes and spring new in bag, also comes with a RC Screwz kit for the MT, a TGN triple flow airfilter new in the bag, two spare drive axles, 1 new in the bag center driveline driveshaft, owners manuals for the engine and truck, comes with a 10 piece t-handle allen key set to work on the truck, a spare brand new NGK spark plug, some spare servo horns, some spare tools, a jetpro chrome side mount pipe with silencer (silencer not mounted) has the stock muffler included in case you want to be quieter then the silencer or go back to stock. This is a ready to run truck with everything but gas. There may be extras I have forgot to list but will be included with the sale, I am asking for $850 SHIPPED and I'm semi-firm on that... This is a great truck that runs good and looks good and will provide tons of fun, I am just looking to pay off debt and get out of the hobby...

Pictures:

DSCN1561.jpg

DSCN1566.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

DSCN1564.jpg

---------- Post added at 5:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:39 PM ----------

DSCN1562.jpg

DSCN1570.jpg

Video link of the truck at idle :

th_DSCN1568.jpg

$850 SHIPPED, I AM IN Latham, NY 12110 and my e-mail that goes direct to my iphone is [email protected]

I will ship via the UPS store and have them prepare and package the truck and fully insure it for the selling value.

I am selling the truck to pay off debt and I'm gettin out of the hobby...

Truck runs 100%

Thanks for looking!!!

-Keith

Bump...

OR

BEST OFFER....

$750 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.