Found a revo cheap!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zdragon71

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just got off the phone with a friend that says he has a revo with the 2.5 and tons of upgrades just collecting dust in his garage. Is gonna sell it to me for $100. Now I just need to dig up the cash so I can get it from him.

That's a steal. Grab it and run quickly, before the cops find you....

From what he says it runs just not as strong as it used to. He stays really busy and just lost interest after our local hs shut down and made it inconvenient to just run up the street to buy parts and fuel. The closest HS is over 50 miles away now. He also has a buggy with a big block but can't think of the brand of RC it is. May can get it cheap also.

That sounds like a really good deal. Take it and run before he changes his mind! :D.

He won't. He's a fellow jeeper and we also used to ride motorcycles a lot before he hit a deer on his Aprilla Tuono and almost died! We go back a ways and he told me its not going anywhere till I get the money.

Don't have any yet. Also don't know how to post pics on here from iPhone. Will figure it out soon as I have pics

Don't have any yet. Also don't know how to post pics on here from iPhone. Will figure it out soon as I have pics

Download tapatalk. It's much easier to browse the forum and upload pics when you get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I downloaded tapatalk and still can't figure out how to post pics now. What am I missing?

worst case if its not running like it use to u might be buying new piston and sleeve for the 2.5 or you could just buy a newer trx3.3 motor and stick that in depending on how the motor is running. but for $100 with extras thats 1/20 of what iv prob spent on my revo 3.3

View attachment 11066I just realized how to post pics using tapatalk. Here is my t-maxx with the tranny pulled awaiting parts and i will have some pics of the revo I'm getting later this evening.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The revo is a 2.5 and it run great for 1/4 tank and then stAlled for no reason. I think maybe it got some gum or trash in the carb from sitting up for so long in the carb. Need fo take it off and clean it along with the lines tomorrow and try and start it again. Love the way it handles so far while it was running! Parts should be in tomorrow for t-maxx and get it up and running as well. Have my weekend planned out pretty well i guess.

Just ignore the piss pad on the side. Apparently the chiwawa we have in the house doesn't know how to do its business outdoors so we have to put these in every corner of the house! Frigging ankle biter!! I hate that little bitch!

Back