for those of you looking for the best bang for the buck NON digital servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

down4thakrown

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i highly recommend the towerpro mg995 servo. i have this in my tmaxx for steering and its held up flawlessly with my picco .26. only down side is it doesn't work with a 2.4ghz set up, but the am qualifier radio it doesn't have a problem. you guys can find them on ebay for around 15$ shipped or cheaper.it has 180 oz of torque and moves pretty quick

well, i got 6 of those for $45 on ebay.

I use them on my Traxxas revo 3.3, dual servo stering. after about 3 minutes bashing. my steering servo barely turns and turns really slow, thought the battery is defected. but the throttle works perfect. went home. checked the servo. one of the steering servo was COMPLETELY DEAD. the motor in the servo quit. after taking the bad one out, it steers like it supposed to be.

I replaced it with another MG995, hope this one can last little longger.
you get what you pay for. but its cheap enough, so i dont have any complains about the product. I won't get it again after remaining 5 go bad tho, i will save up for a better branded servos.

gl =)

^ You probably had the linkage setup wrong and burned one up. Either way 15 bucks is cheap for that kind of torque.

^^ Well, ya it is cheap :D

i still wanna save up for a Savox high torque servo. and then i will just use a single servo instead of dual servo to save some battery.

I looked for those 995 servos on ebay but they're all in hong kong.