Sold / Found For Sale: D8T, Nitro Engines, Charger, Losi Ten-T Parts....etc etc etc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Time to clean some stuff out of the hobby room!

Up next we have a brand new (never seen fuel) Pro Twister Modded Alpha S852 engine. I got it modded, then stopped running Truggy so never even fired it up. This will SCREAM in a Truggy or Monster Truck.

$245 shipped to your door

2011-05-22_14-43-12_319.jpg

2011-05-22_14-42-48_721.jpg

Next up is a Triton Jr DC Charger with Astro Blinky Balancer. Used, but works great. I just got a Hyperion and no longer need this one as a backup.

$45 shipped to your door with the Astro Blinky, $30 without.

036.jpg

And last, but certainly not least is an RB Mods LRP 28R Spec 3 engine with 2 parts engines to come with it! All the parts here should build 1 working engine. The RB Mods needs a con rod and a bearing (Rear I think?). The non RB Mods case has a good front bearing and the con rod should be good as well. 1 piston/sleeve is junk (the one in the non modded case). I sold it to a buddy and he had a runaway with it after only a few tanks on a fresh pinch. It might be salvageable....but for the purpose of this sale I'm saying that it is NOT ;-) Also includes the 3 cooling heads you see...3 cranks (1 modded)...3 head buttons (i might be junk from the runaway)...4 piston/sleeve sets (2 do NOT have rods attached)...and 1 clutch setup with a Bell.

Take the whole lot for $150 shipped to your door.

029.jpg

Attachments

• D8T-1.jpg
    D8T-1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 183
  • D8T-2.jpg
    D8T-2.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 167
  • D8T-3.jpg
    D8T-3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 161
  • D8T-4.jpg
    D8T-4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Losi Ten-T Parts lot SOLD!

I almost bought that RB from Scrogg when he had it posted up on here. Too bad for me. I have most the parts to get it running too...just don't need all the rest. If some one needs a bad ass engine project this is it.

Last edited:
Yup. That RB Mods was Scrogg's pride and joy for sure ;-) I forgot what I even traded him for to get my hands on it. Great looking mill...I think the only thing I don't have for it is the conrod.....but the rod from the other might still be usable as well.

I'd sell you all the parts for the LRP stuff cheaper joey. Just have no use for a .28 these days.....

Sucks ALL of my RCs are somewhere between Arkansas and Japan. I don't have one to my name at the moment they are all packed up and in shipment. I do have a project Savage I am rebuilding I need an engine for.

D8T is sold....and so is the used Alpha engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.