For all of you who are waiting for Halo 2....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
...finally some news from Bungie....

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.....html&id=C2D1DA44-6C29-4769-AF11-5F9E4948BF0B

61h2_mp_01_small.jpg

Last edited:
That game is gonna be the best game ever. But sad to say i will hate to play it with my step bro because he always wins. He just turned 16 yesterday and i watched him play 15 other people on xbox live and he was on his own team and all of the other people were on a team and he killed them all and he didnt die once. He always wins stuff from winning all of the time. But that is still gonna be on of the best games that ever came out.

I got my Halo2 on prepurchase from gamestop with a 15% discount. Figured I would go through them since they advertise on RCNT.

GameStop has done good by me so far. I saw yesterday they had a June release posted. But Bungie is saying Fall. Hm. I guess we'll see. I'm lucky. I just got my Xbox and I'm still fighting through the original HALO on Easy. I have normal and then the other insane modes to keep my happy until HALO 2 comes out...

I have owned that game since like July of last year, lmao. At least I paid for it then, now I am just waiting for them to release it. Let just say I am planning a 2 week vacation from work when it comes out.

My wife and I love the original halo. We both played it together. Finsihed it in about 2 weeks. Of course, we didn't get a lot of sleep and got into a lot of arguments. Something about women and video games, they don't seem to have the mind set to move the character around. She gives me a headache when i she plays ... she's pretty much a spaz. Also another reason she's not allowed to touch my R/C.

All i know is icant wait till it comes out.

LMAO @ Humbolt...

I still regard that as one of the best if not the best X-Box game ever. I'm not big on console games anymore but I can't wait to get that.

Thanks for the headsup

My daughter bought this book a few months ago:

"Halo - The Fall of Reach" by Eric Nylund.

When she was done with it she gave it to me to read. It tells the story of Master Chief from a small boy to the beginning of the first Halo game. An excellent book.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0345451325/ref=sib_dp_pt/103-6800493-7794209#reader-link[/ame]

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
My daughter bought this book a few months ago:

"Halo - The Fall of Reach" by Eric Nylund.

When she was done with it she gave it to me to read. It tells the story of Master Chief from a small boy to the beginning of the first Halo game. An excellent book.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0345451325/ref=sib_dp_pt/103-6800493-7794209#reader-link

Interesting dude. WHen I was younger I use to read video game genre books all the time. That and lots of "choose your own adventure"..lol. That might be a good read.