FlySky FS-BS6 Receiver to Traxxas 4-TEC 3.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Will the FlySky receiver FS-BS6 be compatible in my Traxxas 4-Tec 3.0 Stingray with the VXL Power upgrade package?? I'm wanting to use a GT5 FlySky transmitter with this car. Thanks for your help.

Double check that that reciever will bind with the transmitter. I use a gt5 and I seem to remember that those two wouldn't bind but I'm old and I (obviously)smoke a lotta weed so I could be wrong.
As long as you can bind them there shouldn't be any issues.

Last edited:
  • Compatible with flysky Radio Transmitter FS-GT2E,FS-GT2G,FS-GT2F,FS-IT4S,FS-GT5,FS-i4X,FS-i6,FS-i6X,FS-i6S,FS-TH9A,FS-TM10,FS-i8,FS-i10 transmitter
a little search would have been fruitful..it says it will bind

• Compatible with flysky Radio Transmitter FS-GT2E,FS-GT2G,FS-GT2F,FS-IT4S,FS-GT5,FS-i4X,FS-i6,FS-i6X,FS-i6S,FS-TH9A,FS-TM10,FS-i8,FS-i10 transmitter
a little search would have been fruitful..it says it will bind
Thanks TNT.

np. i love searching the web.unlike richard rolling lol..

Yes the FlySky BS6 Will work it as long as you have the XL-5 Or VXL3s if not tell me what esc you have in there and i can confirm with you but is you have one of the traxxas ones it will work

Back