flying high, or falling fast?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icunvmytmaxx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've got a chance to buy a new plane. Saw pics of it today and its been ran once. For some reason the guy didn't dare to fly it for fear of crashing it. Anyway, this bird is nitro, and I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice, dos, or donts on this thing? I've never flown before and I'm real interested. Is really like to learn a little about this. Any help? Thanx in advance.....Kev

Cool....I'm getting it this afternoon. I'll put some pics up.

Decided not to buy the plane....needs too much and I ain't got the money. I'm too busy with the Tmaxx and hpi now to worry about crashing a plane. I've got all I can do keeping my trucks on all 4's......:hehe:

You would be surprised at how little money you would put in a plane.
Just get somebody to help ya at first. Start with something slow.

I had one I flew for 3 years before it bit the dust. Still got one that has about 5 years on it.
Most of the time it was just wipe the fuel off and put it up. Sometimes a hard landing would get the gear.

Never fails... I could take 3 cars out and none of them be running when I got home.

If you ever decide to fly my best advice to anybody wanting to do so, is get yourself a flight sim and log as many hours possible on it, the reset button cost you nothing and then when your ready after that find a local club that has instructors and have them buddy box you on one of there planes, that way they can teach you the do's and dont's with out the possiblilty of tearing planes up in the process, Good Luck and remember to have fun doing so!

Back