Fly sky transmitter question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nsanti

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I have a fly sky gt3b and have am wondering how to use it and if it has a problem. Right now I have 2 models in it. I bound it to the stock receiver in my red cat racing blackout xte, and I have it bound to a fly sky receiver in my orlandoo hunter. No matter which model is selected, the controller works with either rc car. For example, if the red cat racing is turned on, it can be controlled by using model 1 or 2. The same is true for the orlandoo. It works no matter which model is selected on the transmitter. I would like it to only work when I select that model on the transmitter if that is possible to save settings for that car.

I have a fly sky gt3b and have am wondering how to use it and if it has a problem. Right now I have 2 models in it. I bound it to the stock receiver in my red cat racing blackout xte, and I have it bound to a fly sky receiver in my orlandoo hunter. No matter which model is selected, the controller works with either rc car. For example, if the red cat racing is turned on, it can be controlled by using model 1 or 2. The same is true for the orlandoo. It works no matter which model is selected on the transmitter. I would like it to only work when I select that model on the transmitter if that is possible to save settings for that car.
It will work that way just because that is how they are set up. If you want it to have different settings for individual vehicles, then you have to put the vehicles in and assign them a number. The numbers go from 0-9, and each number can be assigned to a different vehicle, however, say you have the Blackout on 0, and the Orlandoo on 2, the radio will still control them on either channel. As far as i know, there is no way to have it set up so that it will only control the car assigned to that channel. Once you set which channel the vehicle is on though, you can save all the settings for that vehicle, then, set all the settings for the vehicle on another channel, and then you just have to remember to set the radio to the channel of the vehicle you are using. I have 9 vehicles all set up on that same radio, so, to make it easy to remember which settings are for which vehicle, i just used the first 3 letters of the vehicles name.

Mine does the same ,I just learned to live with it that way ,I just have to remember to reverse the servo's!.......LOL....No fun
when you think that you are hitting the brake ,an it is full throttle!.......:doh::doh::doh:

Mine does the same ,I just learned to live with it that way ,I just have to remember to reverse the servo's!.......LOL....No fun
when you think that you are hitting the brake ,an it is full throttle!.......:doh::doh::doh:
If you separate each vehicle onto its own channel, then you dont have to reverse the servos every time you switch cars. The radio has the capability, using a separate "channel" if you will, to not only control multiple vehicles, but it will also remember the settings for each vehicle, as long as you arent trying to use each vehicle on the same channel.

@biggman100 is 100% correct. Check your manual or look for it on line. It explains in detail how to set up a different screen for each model. Each model can have adjustments made for throttle response, servo reversing and centering, exponential, traction control, etc.
When they are all set up, just scroll to the model name you want and ALL your presets are ready to go for ONLY that vehicle and NO other vehicle will respond to that setting. It might seem a little overwhelming at first, but once it clicks it's really easy to set up another or tweak an adjustment to one that's already been set up but needs a little change to something. Just make sure all your mechanical adjustments have been centered or backed off before making adjustments in the radio. If your mechanical steering is all the way to one side instead of being centered, you will not be able to properly adjust it using the radio.
It's a brilliant system. One of my radios will handle 30 different receivers.

The FS-GT3B was my first multi-vehicle radio, and, although it took a bit of reading and trial and error, i figured it out fairly quickly. Its actually pretty intuitive, and, once you understand each of the buttons and what they do, changing to another vehicle, and making changes to the vehicle you are currently running, becomes fairly easy.

I already know all of that ,an I am not taking time out to change it ,I had mine for over 10 years ago ,it doesn't
really bother me to just leave it ,because I some times take the rec's out an use them in other rides ,maybe
the reason for the servo's being reversed!

Back