First TnT of 2023 season

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnydmd

Beer drinker and hell racer
Supporter
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
330402169_949236119601044_8412625385180660180_n.jpg

Windy, around 59 degrees. Track was pretty dusty even after blowing it (really couldn't keep up with the wind). We decided to do 66 ft passes due to the wind, and mostly with bodies off to prevent any chance of kiting. Had a guy with a couple of brushless cars come too.

We got some good hits in despite the conditions. Couple of wrecks, but no major damage to speak of. Full team couldn't be there for various reasons, but at least a few of us got to get the season kicked off.

My Nova broke before I got to run it, rear arm was apparently damaged from last year and I didn't notice. The Mustang ran great, had some awesome hits with it. Tune was spot on, it was snappy, and lifting the front wheels with ease. Viper I struggled to get the right tune, but eventually got an amazing hit that was the best pass I'd ever seen by it or any nitro street eliminator. The front wheels were up the entire run, was really lucky to keep it straight, lol.

Nice! the Viper and Mustang really stand out against all of those box shaped bodies.

We have a couple of Vettes and 70's Novas on the team too, they just weren't able to be there. We also have a Shelby Cobra on the way on a short wheelbase Rustler platform :D

Back