Finaly got my RC room back together.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
After doing the remodel on the house I lost use of my RC spot in the garage. It got taken over with plumbing, wood, tile, saws, and 1000 other non RC items.

I had enough of it a few weeks back and re-designed "MY" garage space just the way I wanted it. Got some cabinets and a bunch of other storage options and went to work. Its now close to being done.

16 Feet of working bench top, 16 feet of below bench storage, (2) 4 X 6 foot storage units one closed and one open. (20) 4 foot light bulbs spread across the bench tops and ceiling.

I think I can grow to like it. :D

O-yah,
3 30 amp breakers and 36 outlets.

Attachments

• DSC01267.jpg
    DSC01267.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC01268.jpg
    DSC01268.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC01269.jpg
    DSC01269.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 119
That is one clean workshop Ed. Looks great!

After I got all the lights hooked up my wife set a fire extinguisher on my bench :D

Ill make sure I pack it in my pit box.

Very nice work space Eddy, an afternoon could fly by in there.

I like the broke Back saddle chair

love the work space... some things i noticed was the nice counter top you have and the CFL's in the lights wow its amazing!

I like it.

36 outlets. Can never have too many.

Awesome looking workshop Eddy. Looks like the only thing missing is a TV and a mini fridge. ;)

Sweet setup man! You have really got you stuff organized and laid out very well. Great job!

Tom

mcvickj said:
Awesome looking workshop Eddy. Looks like the only thing missing is a TV and a mini fridge. ;)
The black wire coiled up thats next to the clock above my brown toolbox is for the Satellite. I'm just to cheap to get a converter to hook it up to the computer.

As for the mini fridge, I have been looking for a sale on one.

Wow, that is one sweet, sweet workspace Ed!

That tall brownish tool box directly to the right of the PC monitor in your second picture. Do you happen to know where you purchased that? I have been hunting for that very tool box for awhile! One of the individuals I met at the track had one and said he couldn't remember where he got it. I'm hoping you might.

Nice layout!

Thats close to the one I have, Same brand.
I paid $45.00 for the box, and the mid box that my monitor is sitting on (Did you see that one), mint condition from a guy at the track one day. I walked by his pit just as he was putting a sign on it. Bonus was it was full of tools as well. The best score was 4 brand new wet stones. The big ones that are 2 sided.

Looks great eddy...I to think you will "GROW" to like it...LOL...

Back