Finally Get to post my T-MAxx Pixs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok well I finally got around to getting a T-maxx even after I vowed to never own another Traxxas product oh well. Anyway I got a few pics of it. It is all bisness no metal on this thing its all rpm plastic and it about being agile light and tough no flashy anodised except for motor head that will get striped soon enough. Anyway thanks to my good buddy backspur for setting me he built this guy out of his spare parts minus the mill.

Well thats it for now. X

also if it says page can't be displayed give it a minute then refresh I am still on that same pos server .. but thats another story kepe tring and they will show up.

The Black Panther.......:sneaky:

Nice looking ride!

Is it running well now?

-Chris

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

Is it running well now?
-Chris
Well its getting there I swaped the carb back to original last night to see if that is where I was getting fuel from but I didn't get to run it but for a minute. It did run tohough I had it to lean though cause it got HOT. Anyway I got my buddy that built it coming over tonight after work and we are gonna tune on it.

As to Matts ? No that is a diffrent mill. That is my old Mach 15 from my xxx-nt I was debating on what mill to get for this truck and for the time being I am just trying to get that to run I was gonna by a cv-rx .15 but after seeing a 2.5 pro I decided I would hold off and get a 2.5 if I can keep this choad mach 15 running. It acutally seems to like life better in the maxx. Fast Eddy said these motors like to rev high well Its got a 16 tooth clutch bell so it gets to rev as high as it likes. X

I take it your host is down, considering your sig isnt loading nor the pics.

i'll try later.

-WoodiE

Yup. Nice looking ride. Just a thought.....

Think they can anodize a chassis black? I know you are going for the natural look. But I think a black anoed chassis would be killer on that. Total Blackout!!!!

ok I know this thread is dead, but x is it still like that? also i am getting a xxx.nt sport so would that mach .15 drop right in? or did you cut the crank?

It's good to have you back oh resurrector of the dead threads.

I actually had to do a double take on this one, I thought X had gotten himself yet another black T-Maxx.

While I have nothing against RPM products their front bumper never appealed to me because it reminds me of the cover to Tatoo You by the Rolling Stones. It looks like it's about to give you a big kiss.

Thanks EP, i never noticed that before, and now it's like one of those 3D hidden pictures, I can't un-see it.

Please let the dead posts stay dead...X

thats the crappiest t maxx i saw, its like you de graded it from stock! what a pice!8-0

looks nice.... a black chassis would look sweet and the shock caps could be black too then it would look sweet.

Sweet truck dude. I'll have to post pictures of mine sometime.

Originally posted by circlequeen
i agree w/ nitroboy that looks like it was spewed from you ass:dumb:
Now that wasn't very nice now was it? You have the smell of a nitroboy clone. Man I bet you are because you have 20 points added up already. Have fun being banned like nitroboy... :) X

First of all who the hell resurected this old ass thread? :confused:

now, on to Circlequeen, well what can I say X...another useless, non-contributing poster, nothing positive to add to the site. Won't be long before she will follow the paths of Matts, Nitroboy, and a few others, all of which by banning them truly benefitted this site (especially Matts). Sorry to say none of them are missed nor will you be Cirlclequeen. Bye Bye...................