Feilun FT012 - Unboxing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling this thing is going to be a missile.
It definitely is. A boat this small, and 3s, she's a rocket. But the servo took a chit before the first pack was done. Putting a new one in in a little bit. Breydon is busy playing Roblox 🤪

Well chit. As it turns out the ESC and Rx are a special all in one unit, and the servo is fine. So the Rx must have taken a dump. Not going to recommend this boat to anyone unless you like tinkerin.
20220617_180843.jpg

I have bought a lot of stuff from Banggood over the years, but this one has been a bit of a frustration...

Read from bottom up. Two weeks back and forth, and it seems a $50 reimbursement for a $90 boat that I can't use, and only lasted for a few minutes, is all I'm going to get.
Screenshot_20220702-082802_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
This is why I love dealing with Amazon. Most of the stuff are no hassle returns/replacements. I always make sure it states free returns when I'm deciding to buy stuff.

This is why I love dealing with Amazon. Most of the stuff are no hassle returns/replacements. I always make sure it states free returns when I'm deciding to buy stuff.
I have a hard time doing returns as the closest UPS store is about 20 minutes farther than I can handle being in a car.

Looks like you did your best to resolve the issue, Kevin. A US distributor as point of contact for warranty issues would be nice.

Given the opportunity, I'd rate their product quality low and their customer support low. 'AC'

It's still a good boat for the $85 I think it was that I paid for it. But now they jacked the price to $115. No thanks.

I found a few watercooled esc's that should work in it. Or I may see if a Furitek would power this thing.

It's still a good boat for the $85 I think it was that I paid for it. But now they jacked the price to $115. No thanks.

I found a few watercooled esc's that should work in it. Or I may see if a Furitek would power this thing.
Sorry about your luck. I found this guy.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175335889191?hash=item28d2d55927:g:4akAAOSwaGxivReI&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAA4DMUx/ysJT6PJUcWL4WvHojdg3DVvfK8h3vFpaF0BBl085xiNtYkOESmMbfS/SxK1GjjmHaraiaZrZEXnL+DkHhUFGv58wUf0Bjzz7jZhDdPehHSnlmoFow2t7kjTdPBOSLgD8I+yVNx1+4ykQDlFAMAWjr0KqRaHXcZtT+cXgcfZg4pR+GQ9FLgxApRHv3qMqEQ1Ml/qsESwyfkSqQ1dAb0sPdNWpuq19HFya0HhWn+vokIPjhmT+wQRfC6Fg/W35jiiQ0l1VxQxXLEgYfzlyRHktadIDHMU6/zeoU/SJU8|tkp:BFBMhJrD57hg

Traxxas has the evx marine (dual 550) and 2 or 3 water escs that are not the vxl. Those range $50-70.

Back