Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy's - it don't get and won't get any better than Andy Griffith and followed by Gunsmoke - just say'n that is as good as it get's.
Ahhhh yeah Gunsmoke! A lot of good actors in that show but James Arness was tha man!
For a newer cartoon I like Phineas and Ferb of course but nobody has mentioned it. Their crazy adventures were great along with the side story of Perry and Dr Doofenshmirtz.
Not heard of that show. Ill have to check it out.

Also no ones mentioned Futurama! Bender is tha best!

Anyone ever watch Aeon Flux the original cartoon on liquid television? Loved that show!
I've watched it a little bit during my college days. I liked, "The Maxx" better.
For a newer cartoon I like Phineas and Ferb of course but nobody has mentioned it. Their crazy adventures were great along with the side story of Perry and Dr Doofenshmirtz.
I used to enjoy watching that with my kids!

The Penguins of Madagascar I really liked! Often time, had me laughing out loud.

Last edited:
Right at this moment I am watching M*A*S*H
The show or movies?

What service are you watching it with? My parents used to watch that when I was a kid... might try watching it myself, although there's probably a lot of time relevant stuff in it that I won't get.

The show or movies?

What service are you watching it with? My parents used to watch that when I was a kid... might try watching it myself, although there's probably a lot of time relevant stuff in it that I won't get.
The show and with Directv .

market.jpg

The show or movies?

MASH is epic. You should definitely check it out. Hard not to like that show.
if we're going there "How It's Made"
Also an Epic show

If you guys like documentaries on space, science, nature, or anything else, check out
www.curiositystream.com
You can download the app on your smart tv or Android box.

Good suggestion @WickedFog. We had a subscription to that for a long long. Good stuff indeed.

With The Many Saints of Newark recently announced I've started watching episodes of Sopranos. I'm half way through season 3 now.

I've only caught 1 season, on Netflix, and I really liked it, is the outdoors survival competition show, "Alone".

Isn't that about different funny situations in hospital?
It is a comedy yes but it is serious at times. It was about 3 Doctors in the Korean War in a MASH "Mobile Army Surgical Hospital" unit. As far as I'm concerned it was the best show on tv.

Pass me the Dunce hat @DavidB1126. I have some updates.

I have been watching the Yellowstone spinoffs - 1883, which is only one season, and 1923, which will be releasing a new season soon. Both great series. They are also coming out with a couple more Yellowstone spinoffs. Kevin Costner is doing his damndest to ruin the original series because he doesn't wsnt to do it anymore. He used to be an actor I liked. Now I almost hate him for ruining such a great show.

I have watched all the recent Star Wars series - Mandalorian, Boba Fett, 9biwan, and the newer Andor series. Mandalorian and Andor will be back this year as well with new seasons. Great shows.

I've been watching Hulu's Murder at the End of the World. I like it! I tend to like Clive Owen movies.

I don't watch much tv anymore but the wife and I have a nightly routine, Two and half men and the Tonight show. Never as good as Johnny Carson.