Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, soooo many classics! some of my favorite newer cartoons are Brickleberry, American Dad, Family Guy, Archer (except they kinda derailed that show the last couple of seasons), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Rurouni Kenshin

And the simpons
Dang it, forgot the Simpsons!

Revised
My favs:
Elementary school: Hanna Barbera and Loony Tunes stuff

Middle school: Thunder Cats

High School: The Simpsons when not busy chasing girls

College: Beavis and Butt-Head

As a Dad with young kids: SpongeBob SquarePants

Today: Family Guy, American Dad and Archer (occasionally)

And the simpons
In the other thread I'm pretty sure you said you have a dark bloody sense of humor.........

Happy tree friends. Adult cartoon. Tad dark sided. Evey episode multiple gruesome deaths. Loved it back in 2006ish.

Dang it, forgot the Simpsons!

Revised
My favs:
Elementary school: Hanna Barbera and Loony Tunes stuff

Middle school: Thunder Cats

High School: The Simpsons when not busy chasing girls

College: Beavis and Butt-Head

As a Dad with young kids: SpongeBob SquarePants

Today: Family Guy, American Dad and Archer (occasionally)
Oh loony tunes beavis & butthead classics Holly crap thunder cats hoooooooooooo
Has a Dad
Got to love haven to watch the new nick and Disney nothing like it was.
Elmer fud hunting rabbits
Road runner and coyote blowing him self up
Or Roger rabbit lmao never would be put on today
Post automatically merged:

In the other thread I'm pretty sure you said you have a dark bloody sense of humor.........

Happy tree friends. Adult cartoon. Tad dark sided. Evey episode multiple gruesome deaths. Loved it back in 2006ish.
Yes nothing from 05 and back would even make it to the editors door or even of the think table

I'm boring, I watch 2 episodes of MASH followed by two episodes of Andy Griffith every night then two episodes of Seinfeld before bed. I was never really into cartoons other than Garfield and Friends and Ninja Turtles. I'll watch family guy some times and Southpark if I get the chance but thats it.

I'm boring, I watch 2 episodes of MASH followed by two episodes of Andy Griffith every night then two episodes of Seinfeld before bed. I was never really into cartoons other than Garfield and Friends and Ninja Turtles. I'll watch family guy some times and Southpark if I get the chance but thats it.
Oh man I grew up on mash Andy Griffen, car 54 , Colombo, Gomer Pyle hogan's heroes Adam 12 I love the ME TV network watched it all with my dad and still do. Flash back to when dad got home from work. I still watch and the wife why you watching this LOL

Southpark was just fantastic with the one liners never would be on TV today
Garfield and yoddie and all the lasagna hmmmmmm

With all the animation mentioned I am surprised nobody mentioned Ren and Stimpy. Family guy is about the only animation I watch nowadays. But you can find hours and hours of the classic Looney Tunes and Hanna Barbara stuff on YT.

Yep MeTV is great. I own the full Columbo series but still watch it when it comes on, on Sundays. The writing on Columbo is as good as anything out there today.

With all the animation mentioned I am surprised nobody mentioned Ren and Stimpy. Family guy is about the only animation I watch nowadays. But you can find hours and hours of the classic Looney Tunes and Hanna Barbara stuff on YT.
Wow OMG good old ren and Stimpy such a classic
Post automatically merged:

Yep MeTV is great. I own the full Columbo series but still watch it when it comes on, on Sundays. The writing on Columbo is as good as anything out there today.
Or better it seems today the just rework the old stuff. NO ONE these days has a original idea when it comes to shows / movies / tunes sh*t anything really all reworked for today's way of life I guess SAD

I watch a lot of TV... I have bouts of insomnia and end up just watching TV all night while trying to pass out, sleep for a couple hours, then start my day.

I have a lot of TV shows I've bought the entire series of and all my DVD's/blu-rays on my network. 731 movies, 40 TV series.

I've downloaded yellowstone, Falcon and Winter Soldier, Star Trek Picard and Mandalorian. Haven't watched any of them yet. Started Star Trek Picard, but all of those are something I actually want to be awake to watch, so I put off starting them.

I just recently finished rewatching Battlestar Galactica, the second version of the series and the movies for that series. I watched it quite a few years ago and forgot a lot of it.

I have a weakness for Downton Abbey and Friday Night Lights series... I think I've rewatched both of them in their entirety 4 or 5 times now.

I restarted Hero's. I got about 2/3's the way through the first season, then I caught an episode of Downton Abbey on TV while flipping channels and Hero's took a back seat as I rewatched Downton again. lol!

I'm currently cycling through all the X-Men and MIB movies again, depending on my mood.

I watch a lot of TV... I have bouts of insomnia and end up just watching TV all night while trying to pass out, sleep for a couple hours, then start my day.

I have a lot of TV shows I've bought the entire series of and all my DVD's/blu-rays on my network. 731 movies, 40 TV series.

I've downloaded yellowstone, Falcon and Winter Soldier, Star Trek Picard and Mandalorian. Haven't watched any of them yet. Started Star Trek Picard, but all of those are something I actually want to be awake to watch, so I put off starting them.

I just recently finished rewatching Battlestar Galactica, the second version of the series and the movies for that series. I watched it quite a few years ago and forgot a lot of it.

I have a weakness for Downton Abbey and Friday Night Lights series... I think I've rewatched both of them in their entirety 4 or 5 times now.

I restarted Hero's. I got about 2/3's the way through the first season, then I caught an episode of Downton Abbey on TV while flipping channels and Hero's took a back seat as I rewatched Downton again. lol!

I'm currently cycling through all the X-Men and MIB movies again, depending on my mood.
I have a lot of those in my favs on Kodi. I have tinnitus in both ears and I have to have noise 24/7 or I risk going insane. So I do the same thing as you, although I don't pay full attention all the time.

Yellowstone is probably going to be one of my all time favs.

Mandalorian is awesome, but the episodes are way too short. They must air them with a ton of commercials. Cannot wait for the next season, and the upcoming Boba and Obi Wan shows.

Pickard - It's pretty good. But for me it is bittersweet to see Patrick Stewart getting so old. They should have made this series 10 years ago.

Another one you might like based on your list there (look, I'm Google now) is "His Dark Materials".

I love MASH and Andy Griffith!
Columbo is great I have the entire series!

It's on discovery now
🦈 SHARK WEEK !!! Got to love sharks
I loved Shark Week back when it first came out. It was a basic, educational approach. However, for the last 5 years or so, they've been trying to go for more sensationalism, which completely turned me off.
I still love watching the Blue Planet series. The cinematography is just unreal! Also, really enjoy listening to that British narrator.

I still love watching the Blue Planet series. The cinematography is just unreal! Also, really enjoy listening to that British narrator.
If you like that, look for a guy named Brian Cox on Amazon. He does some documentaries on nature and space that are just amazing.

Boy's - it don't get and won't get any better than Andy Griffith and followed by Gunsmoke - just say'n that is as good as it get's.

I laugh, they can't even show the classic pink panther cartoons on tv, because he drank and smoked. I loved the ant and the aardvark!

The LooneyTunes character Pepe LePew is also banned for being a disrespectful womanizer. HBO Max also banned Elmer Fudd because he uses a gun!

For a newer cartoon I like Phineas and Ferb of course but nobody has mentioned it. Their crazy adventures were great along with the side story of Perry and Dr Doofenshmirtz.

The only tv I really watch now is on The History Channel. I like shows like The Curse of Oak Island and The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch. But Truck Night in America, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers and a few others will occasionally get watched too.

The LooneyTunes character Pepe LePew is also banned for being a disrespectful womanizer. HBO Max also banned Elmer Fudd because he uses a gun!

For a newer cartoon I like Phineas and Ferb of course but nobody has mentioned it. Their crazy adventures were great along with the side story of Perry and Dr Doofenshmirtz.

The only tv I really watch now is on The History Channel. I like shows like The Curse of Oak Island and The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch. But Truck Night in America, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers and a few others will occasionally get watched too.
Do you think they are ever really going to find anything on Oak Island? I have always thought it is going to be real funny if they find the Ark of the Covenant, and it is in pristine condition, except it's full of drill holes 😜