Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished season 1 of The Gentlemen. Holy crap it's so good. I highly recommend it. Watching it again šŸ˜

If you haven't seen the movie, check it out as well. One of the best films put out in years.
Haven't seen the movie yet but the show is great. If you are a Guy Ritchie fan he seldom disappoints. Snatch, Lock Stock, Revolver, RocknRolla... all great.

Ok, that was funny! Never heard of that show, don't watch much tv.
Sad that Joe left.... thank goodness there are plenty of seasons to replay. Its not nearly the same without him.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the movie yet but the show is great. If you are a Guy Ritchie fan he seldom disappoints. Snatch, Lock Stock, Revolver, RocknRolla... all great.
The movie is definitely a typical Guy film. I think it's Matthew McConaughey's best role, although I also loved the roles he played in Mud and We Are Marshall. And Colin Ferrell plays a really great part as well. Colin seriously cracks me up with his portrayal of a gym owner/boxing trainer, trying to keep a bunch of young men in line. There is a scene with a pig, and the facial expressions Colin makes delivering his lines there are just hilarious.

The movie varies from the series quite a bit. In the movie, Matthew plays the weed kingpin, which is what the movie focuses on, where the TV series focuses more on the aristocrat side of the business.