Favorite Signature Line Quotes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr T-Maxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I catch myself chuckling :LoL: at some of the quotes used in members signature lines. Here are a couple of my favorites;

Scottm;
I spend most of my money on beer, women, and R/C. The rest I just waste.

Joneser4U;
" You must be fast because you was haulin' ass when I passed you! "

Slow Edward;
My gene pool could use a little chlorine and a lifeguard.

I'm sure I have forgotten/missed some good ones, post your favorites.

Mr T

rolex has a good one I like

I'm a bomb disposal technician. If you see me running, try to keep up

aka whenbreathfails88 ;)

lmao... good times when i started out on this site. ehhh... got that sn from a friend on AIM. Quicky changed it hahahaha.

Not a sig but still . . .

"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no woman there to hear it, is the man still wrong?"

i dont have a favorite sig quote of mine, but i think my new sig is pretty funny! represent!!

NCNitro: Stupidity Should Be Painful

haha not a bad one ^^^

not sure whos this is but it always makes me laugh "I couldnt get your brakes fixed, so i made your horn louder"

CntCtchMe said:
not sure whos this is but it always makes me laugh "I couldnt get your brakes fixed, so i made your horn louder"
NitroAddict did that one

My sig used to say:

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. - Ashleigh Brilliant

I'm not sure who has it but

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall ...torqe is how far you take it with you

My faves:

Scottm;
I spend most of my money on beer, women, and R/C. The rest I just waste.

FastEddy
My gene pool could use a little chlorine and a lifeguard.

Rolex - I'm a bomb disposal technician. If you see me running, try to keep up

FastEddy - My gene pool could use a little chlorine and a lifeguard.

I don't have to outrun the bear I just have to outrun the slowest person.

retarded pilot said:
I'm not sure who has it but

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall ...torqe is how far you take it with you

thats husky24tn

mcvickj
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be the one sitting next to you saying, "That was freaking awesome"

This one has always had kind of a special meaning to me lol...my 20's were a lot of fun and I had one best friend that was right beside me for all of it :D

Now I have to think of a funny sig for myself.

i try to change mind every now an then as my dad sent me a e-mail with loads in

EDIT:
heres a few of my favs
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway

There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead

Life is sexually transmitted

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Some people are like Slinkies . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
PMSL!!

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again

Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut save you thirty cents?

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Last edited:
Back