favorite On-Line hobby shop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello i have searched over the forums and have not found another thread like this so i thought i would make one.. and i think general chaos is where this should be if not sorry!!

What are your favorite ON-LINE hobby shops?
i guess i will start mine are
in NO particular order:
1.teamfasteddy shop(even though i havn't ordered from him yet it looks like a great place and i will order soon!
2. Amain
3.Tower hobbies
What are your favorite?

I get close to 100% of my stuff from Amainhbbies, unless I need a special part. Their shipping is extremely fast and in nice box boxes for shipping out stuff too!

tower hobbies and ebay always has good prices , also great hobbies , but in canada so its better situated for me

I get close to 100% of my stuff from Amainhbbies, unless I need a special part. Their shipping is extremely fast and in nice box boxes for shipping out stuff too!

i agree very fast shipping!! unlike e hobbies that sent out one of my items got it one week after ordering and got the other item from the same order 2 weeks later(and it wasn't back ordered it was in stock) and got my email spamed with over 60 emails saying my order was shipped
but any ways i agree amain is great! and cheaper then alot of other places

My three favorites are AMain, Tower, and HobbyPeople...in no particular order.

My favorite full service shops in no particular order are AMainhobbies, RCboyz and Tower.

My Favorites in no particular order of course.... AMain, Carolina's RC, RC Boyz, and of course TeamFastEddy.

Tom

Team Fast Eddy, The Toyz and Gold Horizons in no order.

eBay for bargains, stormer for prices (although shipping starts around $6, UPS). They have one heck of selection and their prices are normally lower than tower. If I can't find a particular part anywhere else, they normally have it. When I make larger orders ($30+), I normally go through stormer. The cheaper prices outweigh the heftier shipping fee.

I just had RCBoyz shaft me on a couple lunsford titanium turnbuckles. their site allowed me to buy 4 without notice of backorder or out of stock, they had two. I placed the order on the 12th and received an email saying it wasn't in stock on the 15th. Now I'll be lucky if the two they do have make it to me before I need them this weekend.

I ordered the other two from stormer. I would have ordered them all their, but their site said they only had 3 in stock... Hopefully they really do have 3 and I get them before Saturday.

Sorry for the rant...

Amain
Team Fast Eddy
Ebay

And soon to come for used gear thercmarketplace.com (shameless plug)

A main and Tower, if A Main carried more traxxas parts I would order from them even more.

I try to get my stuff local if I can but if not I am goin to tekno. I'm verry satisfyed with there service and fast shipping, or if I need any do-dads ill go to team fast eddy.

Bryson

i try to go to hobbytown, but when hobbytown doesn't have it, i usually go with tower

Back