Favorite food

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flandersander

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What is you're favorite food? Mine is steak, snowcrab, grilled cheese, hamburger soup, ribs, dried ribs and chicken wings original bbq and suicide spicy.

There's nothing better than a good steak. There's also nothing worse than a bad steak. I do a lot of cooking, it's my other hobby besides RC, and it's all about getting a quality cut of meat and preparing it like it's the last meal you'll ever eat.

Anything on the grill.

Oh yeah, Coors or Calvert. :yes:

Mostly chicken or steak with a Coke, Pepsi, or root beer. I also like some Jamba Juice :D.

Ossobuco with a nice Chianti or Barolo.

Uhmm good.

I would have to say Boudin (pronounced BOO-danh) when it's made right.

Anything that stays still long enough! LOL

I am like digger.. anything on the grill.

Steamed Maryland Blue Crabs!

Budweiser Select... Ice cold.

Anything on the grill.

Oh yeah, Coors or Calvert. :yes:

+1 for anything on the grill, Charcoal gill that is.

and -1 for beer. gave it up a little over a year ago, sure do miss a nice cold one with a big juicy stake though.

but for me, 1 is to many and 1,000 never enough

Sushi.
I've become a total wasabi addict.

As far as drink, either Sam Adams or a nice Cabernet...

Sushi with fresh wasabi and warm sake. Large bottle of Sapporo goes well with it as well.

No need for a grill or frying pan when it's raw. Yum Yum.

+1 as well for a good cut of meat cooked on a charcoal grill. -1 for propane grill cooked meat.

+1 as well for a good cut of meat cooked on a charcoal grill. -1 for propane grill cooked meat.

You are EXACTLY right. I have a $800 gas grill and cook station on the deck, and I do use it sometimes when I get home after a hard day at work and want to grill something in a hurry. But when I'm actually cooking a nice dinner grilling good steaks, I push that stainless steel behemoth (sp) out of the way and fire the old faithful Weber. There's nothing else like it.

I saw a special on TV about the Weber steak house located in Chicage I believe. It's on my list of things I must do during my vacation time in the next few years. They've got about 6 or 8 weber grills lined up that are about 6 feet in diameter, and they cook with nothing but charcoal. They have their charcoal prep and grilling down to a fine science, and it was amazing to watch them cook a steak. They even have the grills built with several Weber logos, and every single steak that they serve has the Weber emblem seared onto both sides of the steak perfectly, it's absolutely amazing.

I would have to say Boudin (pronounced BOO-danh) when it's made right.
must be REAL boudin, nothing of this plastic wrapping crap. Must be real pig innards.

Oh yea, Abita Turbo Dogg, with crawfish etouffee, but only home made.
For those of you who have not had the chance to try Abita Beer, sucks for you and you need to find a way to get some.

Nothing is better, to me, than a 16 oz sirloin seared lightly on both sides and so rare in the middle that a good vet could bring it back to life.
(Except mabye king crab legs)
Oh, and +1 on the beer, but I'm a german brew type of guy. St. Pauli Girl, or Heiniken as a close second choice.:yes:

BTW; What is boudin?