fast oval engine?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm looking for a good .12 nitro engine and an exaust/manifold to fit on an rc10gt. i want it to run dirt oval with, so it needs lots of top end power. thank you for any help you can give me

Sorry, I dont have anything for ya.. I'm just learning myself, but what I have learned is that OS makes pretty good "competition" quality engines, and apparently anything "Itialian" is also considered "Race worthy".. lol. Sorry I can't be more specific, but that's about as far as my knowledge on nitro "race" engines go.. :) But I'm surprised some of the more knowledgeable guys didnt chime in with any suggestions yet? You'll prolly get some posts here shortly.. I wish there was a dirt "rc" oval around here.. I'm into Nascar, but as far as I know, there's not much oval rc racing interest here in Central Fl. anymore.. Where abouts are you running? How big is the track? (I'm just curious) Thanks and good luck getting some recommended mills!!

Last edited:
Oh yea, the Picco!! Scroll down the 1st page of this forum until you see "Modified Picco Engines" (by Extreme RC Mods).. From what I've read, that dude knows his stuff, and likes to mod the Picco's so they'll hurt your competitons feelins!! ;) Maybe give him a shout and see what he can do for ya!!