fast nitro 1/8 sreet car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitmadden

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
tryin to get some feedback on the inferno gt2 . how does it handle , is it fast etc. thanks in advance.

Can't seem to find a review anywhere. Hopefully someone on here owns one and will happily share their info with you.

Was it just released?

I was watching some Youtube videos, it Looks like it has some get up and go.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be able to give you feedback tommorow. my friend just picked one up and is finishing the breaking today

do a google search for inferno gt proboards should give you the link to the main Inferno GT forum all the info you could ever need is on that forum.

out the box the GT2 will hit around 45 - 50Mph.
Handling is a little bit better then the GT1. doesn't handle like a 1/10 touring car it's in it's own class for a reason.
with a few simple tweaks to the stock setup you can get it to handle much better.

With a few mods you can make the drive train bullet proof. Toss on a pair of craddock brake discs and you'll have good stopping power. if you want to spend the extra cash you can use the Kyosho SP brake disc and pads from the ST-R I think it's from.

Inferno 2

Hi the inferno 2 is a fun car ,does about 55mph

while you are researching look at the ofna dm1 1/7th scale, it is just a tad bigger than the inferno2, but it comes with a force 28 motor and boy it handles like a dream, i ran mine on the track stock and not an inferno2 or
gtp2 could catch it. the best if have driven yet ;):first_place:

Last edited:
Can someone measure the wheelbase for me and over all length? I want to know if the C6R body would work with my Super Nitro RS4. Those bodies are to expensive to find out the hard way..

the Inferno and DM-1 bodies are too wide for the HPI Super Nitro.

the width of the inferno is 12in and the length is 13 in from lock nut to lock nut.

hi, inferno gt2 is a great on road car, theres actually a lot of demand for it as its becoming a new trend of racing amongst the non proffesionals, regardless i have one for sale and overall its a great car and one that doesn't require you to be a pro and lets you learn as you go along, if anyone is interesed in purchasing one, feel free to email me for pictures and details, [email protected]

Back