Fast Eddy is a big tease!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Yo man, what's up with this? I get home and find a big box on my front porch that I can't have access to, WTF?!?!?!?!? LOL.

IMG_4735.gif

LMFAO - now that's great!

SARA if Joe opens it you better let us know. It may be BAN time for Joe :D

-Michael

I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is

That is the biggest box of sex toys I have ever seen. Must be getting that dream blow up doll.....LMAO!

LOL, now thats great. Guess it would be worth sending a box of small rocks in that big box just for the fun of it.

I figured Eddie's X-ray finally showed up!!!! lol

RatzoRC said:
I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is I know what it is
your just a big frikken kid arent you :p

My wife would prolly call the bomb squad if one of you guys addressed something to her with a note for ME not to touch it.

Pm me if you would like my address LOL.... would love a care package from Fast Eddy.....

umm, you really wana see Eddy's package?? I thought only MW ans SD were the brokeback types??

robriguez said:
umm, you really wana see Eddy's package?? I thought only MW ans SD were the brokeback types??

I would give eddie a reach around....

Did ya find out what was in it yet??

Last box I got was from Monkey wrench, and he apparently wrote "Andy's Sex parlor" on the box. I didnt even notice it, but heard about it when I reused the box to ship it to a guy on ebay..lol.. He wrote and asked me how buisness was for a sex parlor in Minnesota and how he thought they werent legal in Minnesota. I wrote back and asked him wtf he was talking about and he explained it to me..lol.. So I had a fun time trying to explain that one..lol

Back