Sold / Found f/t ofna monster pirate rims/tires & adaptors for Maxx/Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSE G

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
F/T F/S Ofna Monster Pirate rims/tires & adaptors for Tmaxx Emaxx Savage

Hey guys I have 4 ofna monster pirate rims, tires, foams and adapters for
T-Maxx E-Maxx and Savage and possibly for other monster trucks. The rims are currently being painted black with Krylon Fusion paint wont chip off and crack as easily as normal paint. They have been sanded on the very inside of the rim where the nut tighten the wheels and are not in perfect cosmetic shape but barely even noticable since they have such a deep offset, which will make your truck almost 6 inches wider!!! The rims have no cracks and are not stripped around the hex. The adapters are anodized blue and come with hex pins they are missing the small hex nut that tightens up the tesnion I just added a washer behind the adapters nut and they worked fine. I would like to trade them for a Roll cage or bar for a Tmaxx. Or aluminum or rpm a-arms for a T-maxx or let me know what you have for a T-Maxx that you would like to trade bodys skid plates or just what ever :). Oh yeah the tires are like brand new in very good shape have tons of life left in them these things look AWESOME on a monster truck if your intrested send me a private message and I can send pics thanks for your time Jesse G :cheers: I would be willing to take $35.00 shipped to the lower 48 states but would perfer to trades thanks

Last edited:
Please let me know what you think good bad or other wise or anything you would be willing to trade for these they are very nice I just dont want them anymore thanks.

Jesse g

what RCs do you have so I know what to offer???

ooops I should have read the entire post....
sending PM

no problem lol this will work also I have a t-maxx and rustler

I'm currently looking for bulkheads a-arms and tie rods for a T-Maxx front end thanks to a violent crash today lol

No longer available Plaidfish is the lucky owner now.

Would a mod please close this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back