Sold / Found F/S tmaxx, ntc3, and micro monster...great deal!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twopie24

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok guys and gals....here's the deal of the century...i want to sell my tmaxx with trx 15..the old style....its in rough condition...but with some tlc this thing will run like a champ...broken peices are the gas tank, front bumper, front skid plate, front bumper mounts and front left shock....that's it....i will be including blue al. skid plates front and rear...everything else is pretty much stock..I will let it for $110

next up is a very used ntc3 i bashed with it i raced it....and ran strong every time....the only hop up is the two speed i put in...its the rtr version...it wont have a radio...the only broken part is the rear shock tower....it will come with an extra set of elligi foams...this will also go for $125

last up is my micro monster 1/24 scale monster truck....indipendant suspension...four wheel drive shaft driven...pretty damn cool...rtr...just need a batt...ill even throw in a little charger...all this for $110

open to trades....I'm really wanting a savage in ok running condition....no need for a radio

or you can take it as a package for $300 for everything including the micro monster (which is basically free)

great deal dont pass it by....

I'll try and post some pics soon..

Last edited:
For the NTC3, ok i really am interested in the 2 Speed and the brand new set of elligi foams.. give me a package price, later.

go to...

this link for pics. of everything....

thanks!

how much for the newer set of foam tires (4) and the COMPLETE 2spd assembly, 2spd, 2spd clutch bell etc. LMK. Make a package deal. I'll also include a PS2 game or a DVD with 10 bucks... or w/e. lmk

i want to keep the two speed on the car, for whoever buys it...and the same for the foams...

ttt. price drop

... your car your decison, good luck on your sale.

ttt....buy buy buy!!!

price drop on t maxx and micro monster

t maxx $75+shipping

micro monster $75+shipping

lmk

i need the money for a savage!!!!

thanks for looking!

does the t-maxx run? how is the cond of the mill

I've had trouble starting it up..i dont think it was so much the enging but the electric starter....it should run if tuned right...

the compression is a bit low....but it still runs pretty stron if you get to fire it up....

I have a Traxxas Sport SE that I'd trade for the Max.

i really need to sell....sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back