Sold / Found F/S Spektrum DX3R with drop down wheel kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my Spektrum DX3R DSM2 Transmitter with the pro drop down wheel kit. This radio shows almost no wear and was alwasy kept in a radio case. This radio still has the protective film over the screen and logos. This radio is fully functional. This does not come with an RX. I am asking $175 or best offer shipped to the lower 48 only. Paypal only please. Thanks! SOLD!!

Tom

20140131_120414_zps9b396bcc.jpg

20140131_120357_zps4638b25e.jpg

20140131_120339_zps5ad398fd.jpg

Last edited:
TTT! Morning bump!

This item has sold!

why are so many people selling the dx3s and dx3r is there something better out there?

am I missing something?

why are so many people selling the dx3s and dx3r is there something better out there?

am I missing something?

I was not unhappy with my dx3r at all. I wanted to get the dx4r pro from spektrum and the wife said I had to sell the old one first.....so I did just that! :) I would have kept it if it were not for that.

cool that's what I want so I can do 4 wheel steering

I like the crab walk lol

cool that's what I want so I can do 4 wheel steering

I like the crab walk lol

I would love to start a crawler project with 4 wheel steering......that is one aspect of rc I have not tried yet and it looked to slow at first...but now that I've seen them in action I want to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.