Sold / Found F/S Sony PSP With Extras

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I’m selling my PSP for my blaster four wheeler fund. I used it when I got it on my last birthday (June) for about 3 months and haven’t played it since. 100% Fully Functional. There is a slight crack on the bottom but is hardly noticeable and is not as bad as it looks in the pic. That does not affect anything.
Includes: PSP, Charger, Box, Extra Battery, Extra Battery cover, 32MB Memory Stick, 2 GB Memory Stick, USB Cord, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories, Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City, Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix, and ATV Off Road Fury Blazin’ Trails.
I am asking: $145.00 SHIPPED

15wml49.jpg

24f9ylh.jpg

300tz6t.jpg

Slight Crack, Does not affect anything, Hardly Noticeable.
n4y5oz.jpg

mbizp1.jpg

No scratches on the screen, Just from fingerprints, will clean before shipment.

Last edited:
Pending Sales with Insaneatvs!

Whatcha looking at putting on that blaster? Whats it already got done i used to have a pretty hoped up one I'm just wondering

if anyone lookin for a psp pm me i got one too

Whatcha looking at putting on that blaster? Whats it already got done i used to have a pretty hoped up one I'm just wondering

I'm not looking for anything for it, I need the money to pay off the engine i had to put in it.It has right now, Full FMF Exhaust, engine is bored 10 over, lol and A k&n. Not much done to it but i like it.

Nice throw some reeds in the carb( boyson carbons are the nicest) they well make a HUGE difference

SOLD! To insaneatv's!

well i got a psp with a 8gb stick and grand theft auto also if anyone if interested pm me

May be back up for sale tomorrow, if it does not sell on ebay.

If you want it, 160.00 shipped. I had it on ebay, some guy from united kingdom bought, it then i got an email from ebay saying it was fraud.

Come on guys, I'm getting sick of this, lol. First I sold it to insaneatvs, USPS lost it, i get it back to my house, put it on ebay, a guy from united kingdom buys it, then I get an email from ebay saying it was a fraud. Someone please get this thing off my hands!!

150.00 SHIPPED

BTW, I didnt rip insaneatv's off, I gave him the money back when USPS lost it, then he didnt want it when i got it back.

BTW, I didnt rip insaneatv's off, I gave him the money back when USPS lost it, then he didnt want it when i got it back.

The deal was great until Snail mail lost it....Ajames made everything right....total 100% refund, and when he got it back was just bad timing for me due to my Sand Rail Project....I wish my rail was done, I would jump on it in a heart beat

Status
Not open for further replies.