Sold / Found F/S Sony PSP With Extras

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal was great until Snail mail lost it....Ajames made everything right....total 100% refund, and when he got it back was just bad timing for me due to my Sand Rail Project....I wish my rail was done, I would jump on it in a heart beat

Its ok insaneatvs, it is on ebay, but if anyone wants it from RCNT, its there for 150 shipped.

BUMP.

Come on guys $150 SHIPPED to your door takes it! I need money to buy brakes for my blaster.

Bump.

ajames, I wish you would sell this thing! I need to sell mine too! I've got it on ebay and today I got $400 shipped from Nigeria. What a scam!

ajames, I wish you would sell this thing! I need to sell mine too! I've got it on ebay and today I got $400 shipped from Nigeria. What a scam!

Me to!! I had it on eBay and some ass from United Kingdom bought it, and I got an E-Mail from eBay saying he was using someone Else's account! Man come on people!!!:D:D

bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppp~

Still got it..

Me too. Doesn't anybody like video games anymore? Bump for a good guy!

Yeah I really need the money, and 150 shipped is a good price, considering it was $11.00 to ship it to Arizona before.

BUMP

145.00...shipped.

BU BUMP!

Still got it ONLY $145.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.