Sold / Found F/S: Picco .26maxx engines, T-maxx, Savage X, and Rampage XT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kfarron1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Looking to sell my Picco .26 max engine with t-maxx motor mount. I bought this brand new and paid a touch over $200 for it at my local hobby shop, After installing this engine to my t-maxx and having issues with this engine, I did a google search and came to find out these engines all have issues with the front bearing, and what do you know, my engine is leaking fuel badly from the front bearing causing an air leak which makes this engine idle irratic and stall when given gas, could be the tune, but I went through it ten times over and thats what I feel the issue is. I called OFNA and PICCO and they say that its normal for the fuel to leak out but I said it literally pissed my whole tank of gas out of it, they did nothing for me (horrible customer service) Anyways, I'd like to get $150 or best offer shipped for it... I have two other picco's with yes the same excact issue.

These are complete engines with carbs, all you need is a roto or pull-start and one-way bearing along with replacing the FRONT bearing...

---- Edited----
Removed personal info.

Thanks,
Keith

$(KGrHqYOKj4E375YQ),NBOBH!+Hg2g~~_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a suggestion, when trying to sell something it's easier if you don't list all the negative points about the product and/or manufacturer.

However, it shows the buyer that he's being 100% honest about the items for sale. It's good to know EXACTLY what you're getting up front.

Rolex

F/S: 1/5th scale, RedCat Rampage XT

It has the 26cc fuelie engine and I just put on a brand new walbro WT-668 carb, it now gets fuel and starts right up but then stalls out, I'm frustrated with it and just want to sell it. $550 SHIPPED takes it home, I'll eat the paypal fees and shipping! It also comes with the chrome DDM side mount pipe installed, new carb, new head gasket, new NGK spark plug, has steel gears and the hpi 8,000 rpm clutch spring. The truck could use a good cleaning and I'm assuming carb tuning. This is a good deal for the right person. If it doesn't sell soon I might part it out on eBay... All I know is I'd like to sell it and put the cash on my credit cards debt... Also will come with the remote,recieve, and hump pack installed, even batteries in the remote!

---- Edited----
Removed personal info.

DSCN1444.jpg

I call it being honest about the product. I rather not leave a surprise for the buyer... Probably why I have excellent feedback on eBay for over ten years... Anyways were all entitled to our own opinions...

Still have these three picco .26 maxx's for sale. They all need a new front bearing and that is it. They are literally barely broken in...

$150 or best offer per engine SHIPPED

$550 SHIPPED takes it home!

F/S: Traxxas T-maxx 3.3 short chassis, with mods...

Selling my Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3, This was a 2.5 truck converted to a 3.3, has the black tranny with 72tooth spur gear, Has a newer 3.3, maybe 1-1.5 gallons, Has ez-start and a sport works radio w/traxxas reciever (antenna tip is broken on sport works remote, works 100% fine still) Truck has ALL rpm parts, shock towers on the front and rear, a-arms front and rear, upper and lower, I believe it even has the axle carriers too, Has a dynamite pipe and header, LC3 hot plug, I ran 30% Blue thunder sport in it, always ran awesome with zero issues! Has the red 72 chevy pick up body custom painted red metallic, looks great also has the gemini traxxas rims that are a black chrome look, the truck is a lil dirty but that just shows I wasn't afraid to use it... It has not been abused but has been used, been a great truck and I'm just looking to get some cash to pay off some debt and get possibly get something new for my denali... Looking to get $350 SHIPPED

The only thing this truck needs is a front axle, one of the u-joints twisted... Other then that, this truck is 100%, If I can get into my storage unit and find my parts box, I can throw in a set of 3.3 axles for all around...

I have good feedback on these forums as well as ebay, I go under "Kfarron1" with 100% feedback for over 11 years! You can PM me for my phone # or e-mail,

Thanks for looking!

Pictures :

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Last edited:
F/S: Savage X 4.6

Selling my fully stock savage X 4.6 big block, this is one clean truck and hardly used, maybe a gallon of fuel through it... Comes with original box, manual, roto start wand, a battery and of course the truck with remote/reciever, This is a ready to run truck, all you need is a battery charger as the one I have I am not currently selling (Traxxas EZ-PEAK)... As said this is a clean truck and has NOT been abused, hell its hardly been used... Someone is gonna get a great deal...

Looking to get $350 SHIPPED

I go under "Kfarron1" on ebay with 100% feedback for over 11 years!

PM me for phone # or email contact info...

Thanks for looking!

Pictures :

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Price drop...

$325 shipped !!!

Price drop!!!

$325 shipped

$550 shipped takes it home!!!

$125 shipped per engine!!!

all they need are the front bearing replaced...

Only two Picco's left, t-Maxx, savage x, and rampage xt still available!!!

RedCat Rampage XT has been SOLD and is NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!

Still have TWO Picco .26's a Savage X and a T-Maxx 3.3 For Sale!!!

Still have two Picco .26's, a T-Maxx 3.3, and a Savage X 4.6....

Bump, Stuff is still for sale...

I might be interested in one of the piccos....I'll let ya know sometime next week if u still have em.

Hi I am wondering if you still have the exhaust for the Picco Maxx .26?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back