Ez run Wpsc8 issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coopers87

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
Hi guys new here, having troubles with my esc not working, powers up fine but just get a flashing red light after it recognises the battery cells. It all worked fine before but coming back to it after about 12 months it just doesn’t want to drive or turn servos at all. Any help would be great otherwise it’s all going in the bin ?

Ok are you sure your battery is good?. is this the slow red blinking? if so then thats the lvc… or you can try holding button while turning on you will have to recalibrate ...do you have a program card or led box? see what it says.

might find your exact issue here..https://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/topic/194669-hobbywing-wp-sc8-problem-help-please/

Hi thanks for the help, no it’s a fast red blinking have tried to post a video but it wouldn’t let me, have discharged the batteries and recharged so believe they are fine but have no way to tell, they are a hard case turnigy 6600mah if that helps, and no I don’t have a program card as it never came with one.