exceed rc help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nlcmobsta183

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i brought a exceed rc without doing my research on hop up parts for it now i can't find parts for it beside spare parts from the exceed rc site i was wondering if anybody can help me out i was looking for a cooling head and other parts for the car and i didnt want to order parts that dont fit its a ultra 1/10 nitro rc

they sell a cooling head there but I'm not sure which one will fit, is there any other sites thats where i got my car from

I'm not positive, but I think Mattyfats had the same kind of car and he's been working on it a lot, might wanna PM him.

i dont know if you would want to get yourself a new cooling head. i was thinking you wanted hop ups like a new tuned pipe, or some springs, lightweight items like that. i would check out your local hobby shop first and ask them. if not check out your manufactures website. I'm sure they will sell hop ups for there own car.

Back