Sold / Found everything has to go!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reighard53

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
k guys here is a trxxas rustler legacy converted to xl-5 waterproof. it has waterproof esc, waterproof servo, slash transmission(all steel gears) slash front end and rear end, ball bearings, shocks etc. the only thing still legecy on this is the chassis. buy a new one and you will have an xl-5 rustler thats waterproof. it also has aluminum castor blocks and rpm front arms! also changed out most of the screws to hex head screws

i also have TONS of spare parts!!! 4 front a-arms, 2 rear a-arms, 2 sets of castor blocks, 2 rear integy piggy back shocks, 4 stock shocks, 2 shock towers. all the miscellanious parts that came off of it! and some extra electronics like duratrax intellispeed esc, 2 servos futaba radio( needs antenna fixed) futaba reciever, manual speed control, prophet plus charger, and yaddi yaddi yadda i could go on forever! it only needs a body and foams in the tires or new tires lol. if you would like i could include the stuff to convert it back to a slash( chassis, and wheels/tires)! you basically have two trucks here! and with a few parts you could have them both running!

I'm looking to get $350 for EVERYTHING OBO too high? make me an offer if it doesn't sell then i guess i will list the parts individually with prices(too lazy riight now lol )

0120090115.jpg

0120090117.jpg

0120090119.jpg

0120090118.jpg

0120090120.jpg

0120090120a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.