Esavage help again hurry!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey what other drive shafts can I use to go from the diff to the wheel of my esavage? I didnt get the ones in the mail I ordered and I want to bash with it tomorrow. I heard a traxxas one might work. Help me out guys!

Direct from the E-Savage forums:

Strongest plastic alternatives are traxxas part # 4951x and you chop a little bit off them and just install, and go. Way better than the hpi's.

Hey what other drive shafts can I use to go from the diff to the wheel of my esavage? I didnt get the ones in the mail I ordered and I want to bash with it tomorrow. I heard a traxxas one might work. Help me out guys!

Wrench, Wheel, Wreck, Repeat! Have a great weekend, buddy! Won't be home to bash till the weekend of the 25th and the girlfriend already said I need to get "her" Slash's spur-gear replaced first thing. HER Slash?!?!?

Direct from the E-Savage forums:

Strongest plastic alternatives are traxxas part # 4951x and you chop a little bit off them and just install, and go. Way better than the hpi's.

Says those are half shafts when I look them up?

you should have the shafts from me today. i wasn't in town until thursday and thats when i mailed them. said 2 day transit time.

Back