ERECTOR SET(ING) IT

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
While my RC driving skills are pretty BAD ( BASH, TRASH, CRASH ), my building skills are much better; they are MEDIOCRE :cool: Many of my projects require the addition of physical structures, either stand-alone, or like hemorrhoids; an add-on. Yeah, a lot of my projects look SQUIDGY. To help with some parts of my mashing, I pich up MECCANO / ERECTOR sets and parts bags at thrift stores to use when I garble something together. Price is right ( typically only a few bucks ) and these bits and bobs sometimes make my stuff look better. Am attaching PIC of a One-Armed "holder" I use when soldering, and PIX of my ZIPPKITS
https://zippkits.com/index.php?main...id=498&zenid=35ac6351da6fe2428b573d5bd19bb07b float plane rescue boat that uses TRAXXAS electrics. The Wheelhouse contains a GoPro and thr PLEXI "cabin" behind will be used to ensconce an A/D《--》D/A computer interface, AUDRINO R3, and some data collection sensors. CHEERS ALL !

Resizer_16594846842695.jpg

Resizer_16594846691453.jpg

Resizer_16594846548671.jpg

Back