Enthusiast Survey for Tampa Bay FLORIDA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatherandsonRC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here and excited to get to know everyone. I appreciate this forum being available.

My son and I are looking at building an indoor RC enthusiast entertainment Arena in the Tampa Bay FL area.

It would involve numerous modules of RC racing/driving.

We are trying to find out how to find out the number of people that get involved in RC in the Tampa Area and or that would be interested in something like what we want to build.

Any thoughts please would be helpful.
Thank you, Lance Greene Clearwater FL

There is a track in Tampa called ss raceway, and they have a hobby shop. They have both on and off road. I have been wanting to go but its a 5 1/2 - 6 hour round trip for me. I don't know if the area will support another track, especially if you don't have a hobby shop for parts and accessories.

There is a track in Tampa called ss raceway, and they have a hobby shop. They have both on and off road. I have been wanting to go but its a 5 1/2 - 6 hour round trip for me. I don't know if the area will support another track, especially if you don't have a hobby shop for parts and accessories.
Thank you for your reply, yes we would be selling parts and retail vehicles etc. I am familiar with SS. Ours would all be indoors

Thank you for your reply, yes we would be selling parts and retail vehicles etc. I am familiar with SS. Ours would all be indoors
Also we wont be a racing track only, there will be numerous other activities all hobby vehicle related

You lost me completely at indoor only. I still love nitro, and you can't really do nitro indoors. But I wish you the best of luck with your venture.

Sorry I am new here.....Did I post in the wrong Category? I meant to post in RC Electric. It would all be electric for now. And not all of it would be racing.

Indoors ? YES !

If it is air-conditioned I would gladly pay to use the track.

I am between Largo and Clearwater.

This time of year it rains so much I can not even run the truck in my backyard. In three weekends I have wasted two 54 mile round-trip drives to Lake Park on Dale Mabry. Even though I checked with the US weather service before going, when I got there the puddles were 3 inches deep.

Welcome in, I can't help you out with that because I am down the street in Idaho. :p
I would definitely be a player if I lived in the area.