Engine info (is it a force .21?) pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lykan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This engine came in a buggy I recently purchased. From the resaerch I did, it seems to be a RTR ofna engine, the force .21

I am confused as it says 3.5 on the block, does anyone know for sure what thi s engine is, and maybe have alink laying around to the specs on it? It seems more powerfull than the savage .21 so I am thinking about swapping. More power to the savage, less to the the buggy.

I was just wondering if it might be a .25? I have no idea why it says 3.5 on the block..here's the pic
engine.jpg

The 3.5 refers to 3.5 cubic centimeters which I believe translates to .21 displacement.

Yeh 3.5 CC is right its around .21 mill.

Thanks Toscano, looks identical to that minus the head, mine is blue

This engine came in a buggy I recently purchased. From the resaerch I did, it seems to be a RTR ofna engine, the force .21

I am confused as it says 3.5 on the block, does anyone know for sure what thi s engine is, and maybe have alink laying around to the specs on it? It seems more powerfull than the savage .21 so I am thinking about swapping. More power to the savage, less to the the buggy.

I was just wondering if it might be a .25? I have no idea why it says 3.5 on the block..here's the pic
engine.jpg

3.5ci is a .21 engine, my force .28 says 4.6 they are reliable engines. :D anything thats over 4ci is not a .21. :D:D;)

Sweet! 6 year old thread gets a reply! Let's put it back to rest ;-)

It's good that the 6 year old thread still gets replies cause it's 2017 and I am looking at getting a force .21 engine and this is some useful info except the web links are dead.

Speaking of Ofna/Ho Bao. They have a great accessory for pull start users.

Lol....I guess that beats getting those blisters between your fingers.....ouch!....:p

The force 21 is entirely different from the Hyper 21's ,an the parts don't enter change with each other ,like the back plates!
The force was more like a sport engine that was on the RTR's an the Hyper's was more for race ,an I believe was ported different.
I'm not sure about the Hoboa versions though ,The Force & Hyper are old school versions!....:cool:

Back