Engine faster then T.O. Elite Modified!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Whaddup guys,

My cutsom Micro RS4 is still the only electric that I'm not bored to death with. I got it with the stock slow ass motor and I'm now running the Team Orion Elite Modified. It definitley hauls ass compared to the stock kit motor but like many I want more power.

Peace

Do the 540 conversion if you still need more power!

Thanks bro

30% got pic's of your micro.. I see you dont have any in the gallery.

Thanks
Chris

whats the 540 conversion? I'm gonna buy this lil car and see how fun she is. i know I'm gonna want her to be fast.

thanks

Originally posted by FSTFBDY
30% got pic's of your micro.. I see you dont have any in the gallery.

Thanks
Chris

Hey dude,

Sorry but I didn't c your post. I actually sold my Micro to a good friend along with all of my other electric stuff. I got more then I wanted for it so I'm happy but it was kinda hard to part with that immensely hoped up bitch. I have some pics on my buddies computer that I'll post. If I would have kept it I probably would have done a Brushless Mirco setup as I was getting really tired of "maintaining" brushed motors. Fun for some but now for me.

Peace

I was running a Bigblock with 8 cells and the thing would fly. I was able to beat my friends TC3 with a tired 8 turn. It's just too fast, kind of out of control, and really hard on the parts. I changed it to 6 cells and stock motor so I can at least get some use out of it. Good luck.

Back