End Bleed Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in
SchrodeMode

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCNT User
Active Military
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Anyone running one of ERCM's endbleed pipes,

Does the pipe get fuel on the front tire? I'm planning on getting one for my LST XXL, I'm just wondering if I should get the end bleed or the side bleed?

sv250

sv250

RCNT Talkaholic
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I have a sidebleed on my LST, but now Robin has a bender and he can bend the stinger down on the endbleed.

SchrodeMode

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCNT User
Active Military
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Yeah, I'd get the side bleed but I have a habit of bending the stinger.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

N

nikko508

ROLEX SUPPORTER
I had him put a stinger on tbe end of my end bleed, it looks cool with body on as it does with it off. Caution, it's loud as hell. It keeps the oil off the tires and the body.
20130405_210415-jpg.78669

sv250

sv250

RCNT Talkaholic
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Youll never break an ERCM stinger. Its some tough SS. He has a video of him driving over it, beating it with a mall etc.

E

Extreme RC Mods

RCTalk Vendor!
RCTalk Vendor
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Yeah, I'd get the side bleed but I have a habit of bending the stinger.
I guarantee you can't knock my side bleed stinger off and I have yet to see one even bend, they have seen 20+ feet of air, and have been crashed at 70+ mph which was the thinnest and lightest one I have ever made. I also warranty the welds for life, which is "my" life time and nothing less.

The video below is one of the first pipes I ever made, the stinger was fusion tig welded like the rest of the pipe is and I could not even get the weld to crack. The pipes are still fusion welded but I also add filler wire to the stinger weld which re-enforces that spot substantially. After 4 years of selling 500+ pipes without one single warranty issue, if you want a side bleed, get one :hehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHX9K2P7pc"]Extreme RC Mods Stainless Steel tuned pipe, strength and abuse testing. - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a little clip of part of the procedure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWc90AnRQM"]A little tig action - YouTube[/ame]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Nitro RC 1
M Electric RC 25
WoodiE Traxxas X-Maxx 0
maddmike Extreme RC Mods 7