Emaxx v twin help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gecko5678

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I bought al the stuff I need but one, I don't know wat the wire that connects both esc wires toone to connect into the throttle in the receiver

Plz I need help
Thx in advance
Will

Ever heard of a splitter? It takes two leads and goes into one? Two female ends spliced into one male? Sorry to be an ass but if you are having a hard enough time to figure that out maybe this is not the build for you. You already have said you are way over your head. That is pretty basic stuff right there really. Maybe stick with something like a RTR.

yep this is gonna be a big struggle you hear about people doing a Vtwin. All the hype,all the updates, then when its all together, nothing, not even a vid.
Traxxas did the concept maxx with a vtwin and ended up going to single brushless motor. the 3908

VTwins are not a good idea honestly. If they were youd see a ton of Vtwin RTRs out there.

Oh well I just like it

Ok here is how you do it. I am going to use a lot of technical language so try to stay with me on this.....I drew a diagram for you.....follow it and you can plug both into your receiver

untitled-4.jpg