Sold / Found electric stampede fs/ft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raceman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well i took it to the local hobbyshop today to see what they thought it was worth. And man was i selling it for cheap. They said it was worth about 130.00 and i was selling it for 75.00 obo. once i found out that it was worth that much I'm deciding to trade it. Its all rtr besides the esc fried some how. It might of been defect. I dont know i just never sent it back. All you need to run it is a charger and esc. Its got a 27 turn motor. Brushes on it are still good. Comm is still copper color. Pretty sure its got full bearings. I would have to check it out. It has front widening on it. Hitec HS-425bb servo plasti dipped red. Got quite a few tires. Has about brand new stock tires on it right now. Has no broken parts. comes with some spare parts and tools and screws and what not. I do have a charger but I'm not selling that cuz I'm thinking of going back to nitro. Has a 1500 battery(holds a charge for about 3-5minutes depending on how ur driving it. Will do wheelie with the motor in it. Its not the stock stinger motor. It has a monster motor in it. Comes with 3 recievers i think one or two of them dont work Has a pretty beat up nitro stampede body on it. But other than that i think its about stock. The shocks were just rebuilt. Thats about all i can say about it. I will send the fried esc with it. Anyone interest please make resonable offer and email me at [email protected] or pm me or i will be online at someguy8711

P.S i am open to all trades electric or nitro on or off road.
Or I am looking for 130.00 obo

For pics go here: http://www.rcpics.net/member/raceman

you have a pm curtis

i pmed you back curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back