Electric conversion monster sized 500kv water cooled set up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
The Mega truck electric conversion came yesterday. And my God this motor is huge. With a water cooled system. Radiator, water pump, tank, and esc. A really sweet system. Will use antifreeze so no problems during winter 😉👍👍

Motors bigger then my coffee cup. Videos have the truck doing 35-40 mph... its going to be fun for sure..

16616956896738284545554340839850.jpg

16616957495198051507438422813814.jpg

16616958055723825784543779975482.jpg

Thats sick man!! I can't wait to see some running video's.

You have some serious fun ahead of you.

Holy crap!!!
What that set you back?

Holy crap!!!
What that set you back?
@STONER RC is no longer sporting two kidneys, or a soul. He got $7.34 for the kidney and the devil gave him the other $3493 for his soul, but walked away feeling ripped off 🤣

@STONER RC is no longer sporting two kidneys, or a soul. He got $7.34 for the kidney and the devil gave him the other $3493 for his soul, but walked away feeling ripped off 🤣
Sorry to say but my soul was take. A long time ago bud... guess you didn't know the devil is my father hahaha
nice post a video on it before with the gas then now with the electric
That's the plan. I want to see amd hear this truck with the gas engine first. I know it will have more power with the electric set up. But nothing beats the sound of a engine
Holy crap!!!
What that set you back?
There is no set back. I only live once so why not rite. Fuxk it . Just means I got to work. Oh wait I do that already so it's all about haven fun. 👍👍
Thats sick man!! I can't wait to see some running video's.
I can't wait to run it. Its ready to go. So hopefully when I get home from work tomorrow. It's on like donkey Kong 😉🤣🤣👍

Back