Electric cars are taking over !!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that has to be the coolest thing I've seen in a long while

chip is that your next project?lol

oh no, whats gonna happen to the stick class at Bandimere! (i live in Colorado)

i have seen this before so now i will just post this

Last edited by a moderator:
he built he should be the first dude that knows how to drive it what a douche bag

man that makes me think of this dude that smoked a curve on a street bike and went flyin threw the air lol

nice tech but its a long way from mainstream

Long ways form taking over at 158mph. Nitro Harleys run over 200 in the 6 sec range.

i falow nhra dragracing as close as i can last year i went to indy for the drag races and the nhra pro stock motorcycles were running 6.980 E.T. at 188.17 mph...i really hope they don't go electric i love the sound and smell of nitro burning funny cars and top fuel dragsters..jmo

i falow nhra dragracing as close as i can last year i went to indy for the drag races and the nhra pro stock motorcycles were running 6.980 E.T. at 188.17 mph...i really hope they don't go electric i love the sound and smell of nitro burning funny cars and top fuel dragsters..jmo

Yeah, I mentioned the fuel Harleys since Chip is anti-nitro :hehe:

Even if the tech does get there... there will always be a class for good ole fasioned internal combustion. Always.

I just found it very cool what people were doing with electric motors. I love nitro cars and bikes just as much as the next person.

Back