Electic RC Stadium truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmikey_wildx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was just wondering and looking around for a rtr electric stadium truck to see if i really wanted to get into the hobby or not...

my choices
1) XXX-T Losi (but i dont know if i have enough cash for one)!
2) Duratrax Evader (i could get this easy..)
3) Last and least Traxxas Rustler

if some1 could get me some basic info in those 3 i would happy

add trucks if you think they are good and in that price range

The Traxxas Rustler would most likely be your best bet, if your starting out in the hobby.
It would be a great starter truck..

or a RTR version T4... from team associated.

All the "Basic" info can easily be found on the Internet.
Once you have done some research we will be more then glad to help you make a decision.

The first thing we need to know is your total budget for everything and we can go from there.

Let us know.

prbly about 200 bucks.

If you want to get into racing I would save more money and go with the Losi xxx or an Associated T4. If you want to just play around and bash I would go with thr Rustler they are very tough and can take a lot of abuse for a ST. Thats my :2cents:

hmm prity spensive... lol hmm ill be going to the lhs so ill see what i can get...cuz they could have some trucks on clearance or something and i can just get some hopups. I was gonna get an electic then after a while once i get some more money after my bday i might get a gas powered one

so evader or rustler is what I'm lookin at

I can't speak for the Rustler, but a couple of my buddies got the Evader Truck. The thing is just as fast as any other! I would highly recommend it for a beginner. I was very impressed with them, and then,they do have that replacement-parts guarantee. Now if you wanted to race at a club competition level, I would say the Losi XXX-T, but for bashing, or racing on back-yard tracks like ours, the Evader is awesome.

(disclaimer: we all run 19T chameleon pros in our trucks now)

i went with the evader it is prity fast and it looks pimp...

hopefully it stops raining tomorrow! so i can go play

Don't overlook the RTR T3 (the older one). You could probably get one for about $189 or so. I have the Factory Team version, and they're very capable trucks.

too late i might have to get one for my lil bro (7) for an early present...bah my evader is really fun i made a track in my basement. gotta get used to driving it! i only crashed into the walls and misc items zillions of times

If you haven't bought one yet I would get a rustler. My friends has one and the thing takes quite a beating. I would say its the best bang for your buck too.