Ek4 Or Dominator?????????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUDDPOLARIS700

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
HELLO;
I HAVE AN E-MAXX AND A T-MAXX.
I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
for some reason i don`t like the savage..

i`m trying to decide between a thunder tiger ek4 or a ofna dominator..

i need advice from people who has experience with these trucks..thanks scotty

i don`t race i have my own place to run my trucks on my land..

anyone have any advice?
i have the money but don`t know witch one to buy!

ek 4
its way faster .70:llama:

doms rock, expecialy with some of he saber stuff for racing. buddy of mine races his saber dom and it rocks right with the buggies. dual break bias set up and cornering is just a dream.

jim

I'd get the Ek4.I know a guy who has one...They are fast..I can't wait to see the new ones.There coming out with the EK-4 with a .90 in it..Thats huge.:yes:

WELL IT`S SETTLED.... I BOUGHT THE DOMINATOR RTR!
IT WILL BE HERE IN A FEW DAY`S.

MY FINAL REASON FOR BUYING THE DOM. I CAN GET PARTS AT MY LHS.

Good, you don't want an EK4- it's practically undrivable and you can't keep the throttle down any longer than 1-2 seconds. :)

BUT, you should've gone for the Titan Deluxe! 250cc fuel tank, etc. I also heard it's easily convertable into a buggy like an MBX.

How do you define undriveable ? Before my EK met it's demise, it drove really well.....after I installed some decent shocks & springs.

As far as ".... you can't keep the throttle down any longer than 1-2 seconds." I can hold the throttle open for as long as there is room to run & fuel in the tank.

The only "bad" thing about the EK is that it could be difficult to get parts for, as a lot of LHS don't/won't stock them, however, online replacement and mods are widely available.

MUDDPOLARIS700, Good choice on getting the Dom! In stock, out-of-the-box form, the Dom will outhandle the EK, I know, I have a Monster Pirate, which is basically what a Dom is and they are both excellent!! Enjoy!