Ecx torment.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos

RC Newbie
Reaction score
yes i know there is a forum for this. but i have a couple questions, is 4600kv castle creations mamba sw4 brushless system too much for a 1/10 2wd torment? and is there a full alluminum kit you can buy?

4600kv is way to much.. seen alot of hop ups.and just so you know replace A part here the next plastic part breaks and costs more.

4600kv is way to much.. seen alot of hop ups.and just so you know replace A part here the next plastic part breaks and costs more.
I agree. I have a sw4 5600kv in my smt10 and its WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY to much for that truck. I used a vxl 3s system in my torment. It holds up fine to my slash vxl. I found aluminum shocks on amazon along with aluminum body mount set and rpm a arms front and rear hasnt broken since those upgrades

i have this thing sitting around for months now, What can i put it in?

Use the traxxas vxl 3s it's a little on the high side but worth it. Just plug and play. I'm using all stock gears they run in the 170 range or so. A lower voltage system in the 3600 or less is perfect for a torment