Ebay dreamers/discontinued/valuable stuff etc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2revo1maxx

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been finding myself looking at ebay a lot lately, and I think I want to grab a few items that may become valuable and highly sought after.....Kind of like those UE maxx chassis have become.
I'm not looking to get rich, or even re-sell anything for that matter. I just like having things that are gone, like my Sirio S27, OS 18tm, and Picco max jl28 for example.
What would you like to find still out there?
Gotten any smokin' deals lately?
How about some of the prices on stuff that people wish were valuable....I LOL every time I look at those Snap-on X-MAXXES listed for 1700 plus.

That's a tough one @2revo1maxx as RC isn't something I've really considered "valuable" if anything we're seeing a big decline in the hobby, unfortunately. If there was one area that stuck out to me though it would be nitro RC's. Electric has been giving nitro a run for it's money ever since LiPo and brushless was introduced.

I agree, but there are a few things I would pay a little more for.

I have a NIB PIcco 28 P3 sitting here that was waiting for an LRP28 to die... lol!

As my brushless fleet grows.
2017-0213-Picco28-02.jpg